Our Top Story
COSMOS SPORTS USES THEME NIGHTS TO ENHANCE FAN EXPERIENCE WITH THE BRAMPTON BEAST
FRIDAY JANUARY 31, 2014:Theme nights enhance the entire game experience making it an enjoyable night for the entire family. The fast-paced hockey game captivates the audience for 60 minutes of play each game. But theme nights provide entertainment leading up to the puck drop, during intermissions, in between play, and following the game. There may be 60 minutes of play, but Cosmos has made all three hours at the Powerade Centre nothing but fun, making Brampton Beast theme nights the total package deal for every fan.
Cosmos Sports' idea behind theme nights is to create an atmosphere at the Brampton Beast games that fans will remember positively, ensuring that it was more of an event than a game. Different theme nights at each of the Beast's 33 home games leave a positive impression guaranteeing that no game is the same. Theme nights allow fans to know they are appreciated and that their experience truly matters to the Brampton Beast.
Popular theme nights the Brampton Beast have hosted so far this season include South Asian Night, Country Night, Union Night and Hockey Day in Brampton. Each very different, but all very fun! Come out and support the Brampton Beast while enjoying a true fan experience at their next home series on February 14, 16, and 17 when the Wichita Thunder visit Brampton for the first time this season.
February 14th join the Beast to celebrate Valentines Day featuring Hearts 'N' Hockey, the 16th the Beast will host The Tim Horton's Jamboree and on Family Day, February 17th the Beast welcome Boomer's mascot friends for fun and activities.
For assistance in sports marketing, such as ticket sales, training, branding, marketing, public relations, sales, hiring, strategic direction, business growth, website design, advertising, or any other function of building your brand, Cosmos Sports can assist in effectively and efficiently growing your organization. Contact Sales & Marketing, Director, Bryan McGahey, at 905-564-4660 ext. 224 or email@example.com.
- Friday, January 24, 2014: Cosmos Sports Partnership with the Carleton ravens Continues to Flourish
- Friday, January 17, 2014: Cosmos Sports and The NHL
- Friday, January 10, 2014: 2013 - A Year in Review
- Friday, January 3, 2014: Rush Kickstart 2014
- Monday, December 30, 2013: Cosmos Sports Extends Partnership with American Ultimate Disc League
- Friday, December 6, 2013: A Revolutionary Approach To Revenue Generation
- Friday, November 29, 2013: Cosmos Sports Gearing Up 2014 Toronto Rush Campaign
- Friday, November 22, 2013: Early Success as Ravens Start the Year Undefeated
- Friday, November 15, 2013: Start Your Sports Career Today
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013: Cosmos Sports Extends Partnership with Ottawa Senators
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: Brampton Beast hope to prove pro hockey can thrive in the 905
- Friday, September 20, 2013:The Royal Ontario Museum