Our Top Story
Cosmos Sports Looks to Continue AUDL Success South of the Border
Friday, May 17, 2013: Less than two weeks after helping the Toronto Rush set the American Ultimate Disc League (AUDL) record for attendance with 2300 fans, Cosmos Sports is heading to the United States to work with their latest AUDL partner, the Cincinnati Revolution. Cosmos has been hired for the remainder of the season to help the Revolution maximize ticket sales and put a marketing plan in place for next season.
Members of Cosmos Sports who have been heavily involved in the success of the Toronto Rush will be meeting with the Revolution in Cincinnati to learn more about the market and better asses where the team is in terms of ticket sales and a marketing plan. The Revolution will be trained by the Cosmos staff in areas such as marketing, ticket sales, community relations, public relations, and corporate sponsorship.
Much like the Rush, the Revolution play at one of the best facilities in the AUDL, playing at the University of Cincinnati Sheakley Stadium. The Revolution will be looking to provide the ideal entertainment experience for their fans, something the Rush have been able to accomplish early this season.
The team plans on becoming more active in the Cincinnati community with the intention of gaining more fans of all ages. A fun and affordable experience that is great for all ages is the goal and the key is establishing partnerships with ultimate organizations and community groups in the area to help spread the word.
In addition to sales and marketing assistance, Cosmos Sports is conducting a search for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator for the Revolution. Using SportsHiring.com to promote the position, Cosmos will screen and interview candidates. The successful candidate will be on the ground in Cincinnati to meet with local community groups and ultimate organizations, establish an outbound ticket sales effort, and work on creating an exciting game day atmosphere that will keep fans coming back with their friends and family each game.
For more information about the AUDL, Cinncinati Revolution, or Toronto Rush contact Evan Colborne at 905-564-4660 ext. 237 or email@example.com
For assistance in sports marketing, such as ticket
sale, training, branding,
marketing, public relations, sales, hiring,
strategic direction, business growth, website
design, advertising, or any other function of
building your brand, Cosmos Sports can assist in
effectively and efficiently growing your
organization. Contact Sales & Marketing, Director,
Bryan McGahey, at ext.
224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, May 10, 2013: Rush Break Professional Ultimate Attendance Record
- Friday, April 26, 2013: Meet the Beast
- Friday, April 19, 2013: Cosmos Sports Institute is Ready to Jumpstart Your Sports Career
- Friday, April 12, 2013: Cosmos Sports Looks to Bring Ultimate to New Heights
- Friday, March 28, 2013: A ‘Central’ location, Rosen and Kaplan happy to call Brampton home
- Friday, March 22, 2013: Cosmos Sports Retail Program Continues to Soar
- Friday, March 15, 2013: HPO and Theatre Aquarius Prepare For a New Season
- Friday, March 8, 2013: Deal Finalized; Central Hockey League Team to Call Brampton Home
- Friday, March 1, 2013: Kick Off Your Career in Sports
- Friday, February 22, 2013: A Career in the Sports Industry Awaits
- Friday, February 15, 2013: The Ultimate Training
- Friday, February 8, 2013: Cosmos Sports Executive Recruitment Hires Four New Positions
- Friday, January 25, 2013: Central Hockey League Reaches Agreement with Brampton, Ontario
- Friday, January 18, 2013: Cosmos Expands Partnership with the HPO
- Friday, January 11, 2013: Looking Back on 2012
- December 21, 2012: GoSportNet.com Wraps up 2012, Looks Forward to 2013
- December 7, 2012: The Buffalo Bills are Coming to Town!
- November 30, 2012: Cosmos Takes Flight with Mallards
- November 24, 2012: The Ultimate Rush
- November 16, 2012: Expanding Our Cosmos
- November 9, 2012: Get Connected, Get Hired!
- November 2, 2012: Cosmos' First Rodeo
- October 26, 2012: Class is Back in Session
- October 19, 2012:Meet Toronto's Newest Professional Team
- October 15, 2012:Cosmos Shares Expertise with ATP
- September 27, 2012:Calling All "BILLievers
- August 31, 2012:Can A Professional Basketball League Work In Canada?
- August 24, 2012:Festival of Football Brought Their A Game!