Our Top Story
Cosmos Sports is Ready to Be ZOMBIFIED
FRIDAY APRIL 4th, 2014: Cosmos Sports is excited to announce a partnership with Ready,Set, DIE!, the 5K run with a twist! Hordes of Zombies will be impeding your path on your way to the finish line. Throughout the run participants will have to avoid being "bitten" by zombies while also completing a series of obstacles along the way. This team based event is a lot of fun for everyone who attends and will no doubt be a fun account for Cosmos Sports to be involved with.
The 2014 Ready, Set, DIE! season has seven confirmed dates and locations that will take place throughout Ontario, with Toronto's Riverdale Park hosting the first event on May 31st. They will then move on to Mississauga, Ottawa, Hamilton, London, KW Region, and the back to Toronto to wrap up the season. Cosmos Sports will be focusing on increasing revenue by selling individual and group packages to all 7 events, with the addition of a seasons pass that gives you access to all 7 races. Please visit readysetdie.com for more information on how you can be part of this great event.
Cosmos Sports is set to begin their campaign with Ready, Set, DIE! focusing on turning one or two race purchasers into Seasons Pass purchasers so they can enjoy all the benefits that come along with committing to all seven dates. Cosmos Sports utilizes email marketing and warm lead calling along with our friendly customer service approach when talking to customers. This technique has led to success on many different accounts and Cosmos Sports looks to incorporate it with Ready, Set, DIE!.
If you have a group of friends or company who want to survive the zombie apocalypse please call (905) 412-0248 or email email@example.com for more information.
For assistance in sports marketing, such as ticket sales, training, branding, marketing, public relations, sales, hiring, strategic direction, business growth, website design, advertising, or any other function of building your brand, Cosmos Sports can assist in effectively and efficiently growing your organization. Contact Sales & Marketing, Director, Bryan McGahey, at 905-564-4660 ext. 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday,March 31st, 2014 Cosmos Sports Continues Relationship with Theatre Aquarius
- Friday, January 24, 2014: Cosmos Sports Partnership with the Carleton ravens Continues to Flourish
- Friday, January 17, 2014: Cosmos Sports and The NHL
- Friday, January 10, 2014: 2013 - A Year in Review
- Friday, January 3, 2014: Rush Kickstart 2014
- Monday, December 30, 2013: Cosmos Sports Extends Partnership with American Ultimate Disc League
- Friday, December 6, 2013: A Revolutionary Approach To Revenue Generation
- Friday, November 29, 2013: Cosmos Sports Gearing Up 2014 Toronto Rush Campaign
- Friday, November 22, 2013: Early Success as Ravens Start the Year Undefeated
- Friday, November 15, 2013: Start Your Sports Career Today
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013: Cosmos Sports Extends Partnership with Ottawa Senators
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: Brampton Beast hope to prove pro hockey can thrive in the 905
- Friday, September 20, 2013:The Royal Ontario Museum