Our Top Story
A Revolutionary Approach To Revenue Generation
Friday, December 6, 2013: In the 10 year history of Cosmos Sports, Revenue Generation Training has always been a key component of the business. Cary Kaplan and his Cosmos Sports team have travelled all across North American to train more than 400 sports teams, organizations and leagues.
Whether it’s a group of sales executives or upper level management, the message that Cary brings is always the same; learning and improving is a continuous process and one that has no finish line. While the message being portrayed remains the same, each training session is uniquely planned for each business helping teams realize the potential business they may be missing out on.
Through the Cosmos Sports Reports program, Cary is able to reach out to new teams and sports businesses. For this program, Cary writes regular reports on the best practices for driving revenue in the industry. In the past year, Cosmos has sent more than 50 of these reports. Recent reports are being sent to high level executives of Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, and the National Hockey League. Looking to receive these free reports? Sign up at http://www.cosmossports.com/csr/csr.html.
For more information about how you or your company can benefit from the Revenue Generation Training offered by Cosmos Sports, please contact:
Manager, Team Services
905-564-4660 ext. 237
For assistance in sports marketing, such as ticket sales, training, branding, marketing, public relations, sales, hiring, strategic direction, business growth, website design, advertising, or any other function of building your brand, Cosmos Sports can assist in effectively and efficiently growing your organization. Contact Sales & Marketing, Director, Bryan McGahey, at 905-564-4660 ext. 224 or email@example.com.
- Friday, November 29, 2013: Cosmos Sports Gearing Up 2014 Toronto Rush Campaign
- Friday, November 22, 2013: Early Success as Ravens Start the Year Undefeated
- Friday, November 15, 2013: Start Your Sports Career Today
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013: Cosmos Sports Extends Partnership with Ottawa Senators
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: Brampton Beast hope to prove pro hockey can thrive in the 905
- Friday, September 20, 2013:The Royal Ontario Museum
- Friday, August 30, 2013: Cosmos Sports Continues Entertainment Expansion â€“ Partners with Theatre Orangeville
- Friday, August 30, 2013: Cosmos Sports teams up with Canada's basketball dynasty, Carleton University
- Friday, August 23, 2013: NHL'S TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING COMES TO GTA,Beast Announce Lightning as Affiliate
- Tuesday, July 30, 2013: Get on the Board With Cosmos Sports
- Friday, July 26, 2013: Rush Success in Front Office Rivaled Only by That on the Field
- Friday, July 12, 2013: Working Their Magic in Orlando