The Cosmos Podcast is a show that explores the business of sports & entertainment in Canada. Hosted by Cosmos Director Evan Colborne, the show takes on a few different formats including: soundbites from keynotes/workshops, 1-on-1 interviews with people working in the industry, and Roundtable discussions.
You can subscribe to the Cosmos Podcast wherever you get your Podcasts, including:
- When’s the right time to start talking about renewal.
- How to understand where you stand with your sponsors, and whether it’s time to pitch a higher investment.
- What to do when things haven’t gone exactly to plan.
- And how to handle things when it’s time to move on.
- Blue Jays and MLB's decision to stream games on Facebook
- MLSE's relationship with ticket brokers
- Budweiser's new Incentive based sponsorship model.
- The importance of a strong work ethic
- The most important skills for your career
- What networking really means
- The most important thing to understand when starting a business
- And what a typical day working in sports looks like.
- How to identify companies to reach out to for sponsorship
- How to find the decision maker
- And how to reach out most effectively