Friday, October 2, 2009 Launched in 1998, Vision Co. began as a Sports & Entertainment Marketing Agency focused on creating proprietary properties and executing premium events. Their recent project is working Molson Canadian Hockey House helping them promote there venue for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Cosmos Sports will be working with Vision by providing experienced and qualified staffing to promote Molson Canadian Hockey House as well as interviewing and screening candidates for positions within the company.
Molson Canadian Hockey House will be the focal point of an 81,000 square foot entertainment and hospitality pavilion that will play host to Fans, Hockey Canada and International Ice Hockey Federation Delegates during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
The venue is located just steps away from all the action on-ice at Canada Hockey Place (GM Place), is expected to host over 50,000 fans throughout the Games. Guests visiting the venue will be treated to:
- A packed line-up of live entertainment, food and beverages
- Live performances by top entertainment acts
- Opportunity to mingle with Hockey Canada alumni, celebrities and Olympians
- Television coverage of every Olympic hockey game and other Olympic events on big screens with incredible sound
- Finest beers, spirits and food that’s far too delicious for an arena –again, branded to Molson beer
Cosmos Sports has teamed up with many sports teams and organizations before including: Hockey Canada, The Toronto Nationals and the Abbotsford Heat. We provide experienced ticket sales agents to help generate revenue and help create brand awareness.