Outsourcing - Fan Outreach Centre :
Cosmos Sports provides your
team/organization extensive sales support from our
sales centre. We have worked with many sports and
entertainment properties with the purpose of
maximizing revenue, by supplementing current efforts
or taking complete control of outbound sales
efforts. Outsourcing is a great way to add
additional resources for the fiscal year or for your
peak seasons, providing the opportunity to target
unused lists. Increased efforts through outsourcing
allow your team/organization to focus on its core
competencies for maximum efficiency.
Cosmos Sports also provides support to your inbound sales efforts. In the past, we have successfully provided our clients with dedicated phone lines and account executives to answer inbound calls. This service is especially effective for peak seasons or upcoming events that trigger significant increases in inbound calls.
For example, in 2008 the Buffalo Bills in Toronto Series used our inbound services and provided their VIP Ticket Subscribers with a dedicated phone number to our sales centre. With our superior customer service, upselling and referral techniques, we generated more than $2.5 Million in ticket sales revenue in less than two months.
In support of the inbound sales campaign Cosmos Sports IT and Creative Services department will create email marketing campaigns to send to your list(s) that will help generate additional inbound calls. While most of our time will be spent on reacting to inbound calls, our staff will also contact the consumers that either click or open the e-mail blast. We consider this to be Hot Call Selling.
Please see below for a list of
benefits and more details on our Outsourcing Sales
2. Time: Save time on hiring, training, and managing. Furthermore, save time on generating results. In most cases, your business loses significant revenue while waiting for account executives to learn the product, pick up the phone, or ask for the close. Skip the transition period and financial losses; our service guarantees calls and results from day one!
3. Capacity: Save on space. Many professional sports teams or entertainment properties do not have the ability to set up a sales centre. Outsourcing is an extremely effective and efficient option for many organizations. Whether you are looking to sell tickets throughout an entire season or host a one-time or annual event, this program gives teams and organizations with limited office space the opportunity to provide a professional-level ticket sales campaign that will drive revenue and retain customers for the future.
4. Management/Training: As outlined under the Time benefit, managing and training can be very time consuming. In addition to saving time, our Outsourcing department is lead by President Cary Kaplan, who has trained hundreds of sports teams and thousands of Executives on selling tickets. Through our sales centre you will have access to resources with a specialized training and skill set, and an organization whose core competency is revenue generation and ticket sales.
5. Persistence: New sales executives have the tendency to fear “stalking” or believe more often that the consumer will call them back when they are ready to buy. As a result, many leads remain warm as opposed to hot or sold resulting in thousands of dollars being left on the table. While our sales centre approach is to be persistent it is also very important to remain polite. We continue to contact leads by phone and e-mail on a daily basis. It is this approach along with urgency that generates most of our success.
6. Customer Service: While keeping in mind our end goal of producing results through sales, our Fan Centric approach ensures the customer is always satisfied by providing excellent customer service. Maintaining contact with fans and customers that have attended at least one event/game, allows your team/organization to gain constant feedback and insight. With a dedicated phone line in our sales centre for your team/organization you will also always have a live pick-up, rather than having customers waiting on hold.
• Cosmos Sports executive
Scope of Services:
Past/Present Outsourcing Clients Include:
Cosmos Sports Insourcing Sales
Support creates a customized and unique in-house
sales engine for your sports team/organization. Each
Insourcing team is led by a designated full-time
experienced and trained Cosmos Sports Manager who
handles the day to day operations for the team. This
manager will lead, train and develop a passionate
and young sales team. |
Cosmos Sports will relocate and place a full time experienced and trained manger in your front office to train, lead and motivate your current staff or to help build a new department to supplement your current efforts. Insourcing is a great way to increase sales and outbound activity.
Cosmos Sports Insourcing Sales Support can be the solution to your ticket sales department. Whether you require a complete over haul of the department or just additional efforts and focus in specific areas (such as renewals, or upselling single buyers) – Cosmos core competency is ticket sales.
Cosmos Sports’ executive team has over 30 years of experience and has worked with more than 400 professional sports and entertainment properties with the purpose of increasing and maximizing revenue. Your Insourcing team is ready and able to handle all aspects of sales from new season tickets and renewals, to partial and flex plans, to groups and single game tickets; we can supplement current efforts or completely operate your ticket sales department.
1. Cosmos Sports full time manager placed in your office
2. Superior Customer Service
3. Up selling
For more information contact Bryan McGahey @ 905-564-4660 ext. 224 or Email: email@example.com